Sussek Metalworking Solutions provides tooling and fixtures for assembly, verification, testing, measurement and welding for the use in production lines, assembly and laboratories in different industries including automotive and aerospace. Starting from a sample, need or 2D or 3D drawing we can offer the development of a complete project. Using reference data 3-2-1 we ensure positioning and repeatability.
We also provide:
- Design and manufacture of special gauges based on specific requirements or needs of our clients.
- Work stations and manufacturing cells integrating tooling, mechanical, pneumatic or hydraulic clamping systems, gages, sensors and PLC's.
- Precision machined components manufactured in CNC equipment from 3 to 5 stations. Capable to manufacture single pieces as well as regular production parts of medium to high volume.
- Machining of foundries and forgings.
- Prototypes. Combining our engineering, internal and external processes, we can offer different of prototype solutions (components and assemblies) and their tooling for manufacturing.
- Assemblies, combining machined components, stamping, forgings, plastics, etc.