Currently offering a $2500 Hiring Bonus to Qualified Applicants.
We pride ourselves on recognizing and developing top talent to take both employees and the company to the next level. Our CNC Machining is like no other: with over 70 CNC Machining Centers (Mills and Lathes) and other specialized machining equipment you are bound for a personal journey that will be professionally rewarding. CNC Machinist produce specialized machined parts by setting up and operating a variety of machines, including performing tooling changes, making offsets, trouble shooting, and more. Each day provides you with a new challenge.
We offer competitive wages, 3rd shift premiums, rounded off with an excellent benefits package. Enjoy Vacation Time, and paid personal time is available during your 1st year of employment. We also offer perfect attendance bonuses and continuous improvement monthly incentive programs.
View Benefits Pamplet
- Safety conscious, Quality Minded
- Minimum of 5 years of CNC Machining Experience is required
- Familiar with interpreting blueprints
- Understanding of basic shop math
- Experienced with measuring tools
- 3rd (11pm to 7am)
- Pay: $18.00 per hour Based on Experience
1st Shift Production Supervisor
Under the direction of the Plant Manager, the Production Supervisor supervises shop employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment: plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions. The below statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, production schedules, purchase orders, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Prior Experience in a Leadership Role
- Prior CNC Machining Experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree and one to two years related experience is preferred
- Willingness to work as a team player
- 1st Shift Position
View Benefits Pamplet
- Manage daily shift manufacturing assignments and post shift assignments visibly prior to shift start
- Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety, and morale to achieve positive results in all areas
- Work continuously to improve all work areas and contribute to the 7’s initiatives.
- Ensure effective employee relations. Provides employee coaching and development, assist in making employment decisions, and resolves employee’s issues using a variety of problem resolutions techniques.
- Cross-train employees to ensure production requirements can be met every day. This includes establishing and executing a manageable job rotation schedule for all reports
- Ensure full compliance with shop health and safety policies and performs accident investigations
Under the direction of the Controller, the Junior Accountant is responsible for preparing financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts; preparing reports as required by the Controller. The below statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
- Preferably, an Associate Degree in a Business Related Discipline or 3 years or more of office related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing setting is helpful
- Familiar with Epicor is a plus
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive- but able to recognize and support the organizations preferences and priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, detailed orientated with exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrable expertise in Microsoft Office Suite Products such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, bank statements, and accounting regulations.
- A Self- Starter with ability to work independently in fast pace deadline orientated environment and to establish strong team relationships
View Benefits Pamplet
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information
- Compiles and analyzes financial information in order to prepare journal entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and documenting business transactions
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements
- Process various accounting related reports required by management or government agencies.
Manufacturing Engineer- CNC Machining
The Manufacturing Engineer works closely with the production floor and quality to assist in producing the best part the first time. Seeking a candidate who understands CNC Machining and is able to hit the ground running.
Are you a:
Project Management: ability to organize and manage multiple products through manufacturing process?
Experienced with working CNC Lathes and Mills?
Do you have good rapport building skills?
Worker who can work with minimal supervision ?
Candidate who enjoys meeting deadlines in a timely fashion?
Experienced Manufacturing Engineer who is looking for that next step in their career?
- Industrial Engineering Degree Required
- Minimum 5 years related experience required in a CNC Machining Environment
- CAD/CAM proficiency.
- CNC machine programming with Esprit is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, using skill and diplomacy and have the ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Must possess the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions furnished in written or oral format in timely fashion
- Must possess strong knowledge, understanding and experience in various problem-solving and participatory management techniques
View Benefits Pamplet
- Manufacturing Engineer assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Design systems, gages, and fixtures for close tolerance machining of iron castings and forgings.
- Manufacturing Engineer monitors project schedules and budgets, taking ownership of projects and driving them to timely and successful conclusions.
- Identify and lead cost reduction and/or improvement efforts for existing manufacturing processes in a cellular manufacturing environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to resolve production issues.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Coordinate customer specification changes and create Engineering Change Orders. Maintain an accurate record of changes and deviations.
- Provide shop floor support.